Structured Family Caregivers (SFC) – CCSP
Individuals under the CCSP Waiver Program are eligible to receive SFC services from Metnurse Health Services, Inc. We offer financial and support services to the families of a senior or disabled individual who wishes to receive the care they need at home.
To become a paid caregiver of a family member at home, one must meet the following requirements:
- Lives with the patient as the primary caregiver
- Biologically related as a daughter, son, grandson, etc.
- Or related through marriage as son-in-law or daughter-in-law
- Does not have any other work other than being the primary caregiver
- Does not run an online business
- The person you take care of is enrolled under the Georgia Medicaid waiver programs, CCSP and SOURCE.
Services include assistance with:
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Moving Around the House
- Getting In and Out of Bed
- And More
For more information, call us at 1-678-694-7180.