Long Term Non-Skilled Care services are inclusive of program offers drafted with time specifics inclusive of reassessments and evaluations of patient response to the types of services given. Because it is non-skilled, it doesn’t require extensive medical care and primarily focuses on providing guidance and assistance instead of further curative interventions. It’s aim is to sustain a living environment where the patient could be settled with utmost comfort and peace of mind.
Services that we provide to our long-term care clients may include but not limited to the following:
- Assistance with Daily Living Activities (ADLs)
- Assistant with Instrumental Daily Living Activities (IADLs)
- Assistance with exercise programs approved by your physician
- Mobility Assistance
- Monitoring vital signs
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Laundry (appropriate)
- Post-Surgery Support and Care
- Personal Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Assisting with Personal hygiene
For assistance in procurement, kindly contact our office at 678-694-7180.